Friday, February 27, 2009

First 50 posts.

FIRE DRILLS.

Yes,I'm hating those annoying fire drills.One thing though,if my school burns down,I'd be the genius who's bring her things along.Yes,even my add maths book.What with the teachers and their hate for bringing your belongings when the school burns down.Its IMPORTANT.

Ha,anyway.yeah we had to do this FIRE DRILL TWICE.Cause Mrs Lee wasnt happy with the first one.I think she wanted us to panic and start screaming and running and pulling each others skirts and hair.I guess Mrs Lee wanted us to do that.Oh well.My English teacher was pretty pissed with it.You should see her face.She was so effing frustrated.Haha.

BIOLOGY WAS NOT VERY FUN.

Cause me and Fiona's little experiments didnt work.We had to do like two experiments before trying the third time which was almost a failure.And then one of our very inconsiderate classmates stole Rena's retort stand.Talk about major piss off.

Finally our experiment did work.But we had no time to finish it so we ha dto throw everythign away and I wasn't really myself yesterday.Gah.Hopefully,our experiments will work the next time.Dont know whether the teacher will be nice enough to let us try again.Ha.She doesnt care anyway.

Yes,I still hate my freaking bio teacher.

*You can sue me all you want dear 'QUEEN' of bio.But I have 41 other students backing me up on this.Ha.You can kiss yoruself goodbye.

Radha just came on.Needa talk to my cousin sister for a while.Chao.

0 comments: