Friday, February 13, 2009

=(

I'm trying not to think.

but I can't help but to realize its VALENTINES

I don't know why I feel depressed.Its weird.Just heard some things thats not very comfortable to hear and I only feel like saying it out to a few people I trust.But I feel a little distant cause they are busy I guess.But know if its important for them to stay busy,they should you know.I'm never the kind who stop my loved ones from doing what they need to do.Being at home isnt all that interesting.Cause my Valentine would be the textbooks and pencils.

I wrote this very angry poem yesterday.Mind you,some of my poems never rhyme:

You said you'll be here,
How would I know,
If you went to see her,
I'd rather let you go.

I'm not here to play,
But my heart is stuck on you,
I'm having such a bad day,
Wondering if you'd ever be true.

In you eyes its guilt I see,
You say you love me,
But how could you say that,
When you see my eyes rejecting.

I tried so hard to move away,
I tries so hard to forget your face,
But some how you make me stay,
Even if I run at fast pace.

But know that I'm so into you,
This words are true,
I'm afraid to lose you,
And the rose I wanted,
would never bloom anew.

0 comments: