Friday, February 13, 2009

SOMEONE HELP

Yes my BIO teacher is a pain.

And NO!I DID NOT UNDERSTAND A WORD SHE THOUGHT TODAY.

Except frown with Fiona and chant:

"Rena,you dumped us.She dumped us!'

Yes mommy,I will try to concentrate but I'm getting sicker and sicker.I need to do well in my exam next month dammit.

Study,Brenda,Study.Get your mind straight.I need to get out of this country soon.I dont wanna stay here.Lets get out of here,dear suitcases,jackets and sneakers.

I ADMIT,I'M A BIT HIGH NOW,I MISSED MY WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY GAME SHOW

AND I OH SO LOVE THAT BLOODY FUNNY COMEDIAN,RYAN STILES.

GAH.WHY LORD WHY?

School was a pain today.I couldnt pay attention because my nose was being an arse and my throat was getting dry no matter how much of Crysanthemum tea I drink,hell,its not gonna work!The girl next to me had to make it worse by sneezing and sneezing until I had to so.

'Hey,my nose is a teeny weeny bit sensitive,could you sneeze somewhere else?'

Ha.I tried my best to stay calm and then went our for recess.Ate my noodles,hardly could taste it anyway.Things were quiet until Bio class where all our nuisances became noticeable.

*Sorry dear classmates,we were being so inconsiderate*

Hell,I think I prefer the book to talk to me than the teacher who takes a whole minute to tell me what a lignin is.

Yes teacher,I 'm wondering where your brains came from.

Sincerely,
The student that hates you.


0 comments: