Saturday, February 7, 2009

My love poem-For literature.

The moon floats above me,
Among the millions of stars,
I picked the brightest one,
And there you were,
Looking into your eyes,
I feel like I’m back home again,
And my world is complete.

I feel so protected,
When you gather me in your arms,
Because that’s where I belong.
When the nights are dark and stormy,
I’ll be there with you through it all,
I will reach out and take your hand,
And I’ll come to you

I always tried to find a road to believing,
Never knew I’d meet you,
He came along and tore my heart apart,
Until you came along and fixed those pieces,
I could suddenly dream again,
Because now when I wake up,
I know its real fantasy.

You keep my heart beating,
When I know your heart is mine to love,
The worlds may be against you,
But I’m going to be there fighting with you,
Like an apple hanging from the tree,
You picked the ripest one for me,
But you’re the best for me.

You made me understand,
You made me listen,
Yesterday the world was dead to me,
But now I’m back again,
Living my life the way I should be,
You leave me breathless,
Because when I see you,I realize all my dreams came true




I know I'm crazy.HAHA.

0 comments: