Friday, February 6, 2009

HAHAHA=)

It has been agessssssss since I've blogged.I didnt blog about Bali.I didnt blog about Christmas and also my PMR results.

Bali was AWESOME baby!But I think most of the stuff I bought there was clothes clothes clothes.My dad spent 1,432,000.60(in rupiah).Haha.On clothes alone.So yeah.Practically all Balinese people are Hindu-Buddhist.They have their bath with fishes,Yes I did say fishes.They are pretty friendly especially to Bryan cause he knows how to sing this Indonesian song called 'Samson Betawi' which sounds like 'Camcen Cecawi' WHEN he says it.

Christ mas was AWESOME-ER!!This time around we had my uncle from New York and Australia down.Martin and Tony.And Martin brought his kids.So my house was a circus when it clashed with the circuses in my house AKA Bianca,Bryan,Me,Calvin,Cashvin and Martins kids,Radha,Rekha,Rivya and Rohaan.And this time Christmas was rather high tech.My presents were:

From Martin:

Lancome Paris perfume
Two New York shirts

From Tony:

New Nokia 6500 slide for a handphone*screams*

From Papa and Mummy:

An Ipod Classic(YISHBEE!)

From Chris and Angie:

A lovely lovely shirt and the amount of love they give me(priceless)

Judy:

Super hawt notebooks I love.

And the rest is history.I forgot.

So that was christmas other than my mom getting a freaking iPhone!And most of the other cousins landed with a PSP.Wi-Fi games.GAMEKINGS.Oh god.Christmas was so so so so AWESOME.AWESOME.AWESOME.

And the pranks we played on Bianca.Damn.Late night talking.Although only Calvin and Radha made it through(haha).And got my hair screwed up in Chilli Saloon but I wasnt the only one that was pissed,so was Cal and Cash who have been growing their hair.

And they are not girls.Stop saying that.

And yessssssss.My PMR results.On my results day trust me I was so so sleepy I ended up getting there an hour late.Considering I was promised a 1000 bucks from two uncles,I was keeping my hands crossed.I WASNT NERVOUS.Really I wasnt nervous at all.Dont know why.Even getting 6A'S and a B didnt matter but when I got there and checked my result.Hamsiah,my class teacher kept panicking me.And then I got my 7'AS.

I jumped once or twice and when i was walking out I was like.'So?'.So what if I aced.Oh well.I should be grateful anyway.

So just because of my aced results,I received $2750.Awesome.Haha.

When I got to school,I got in to 4s5 then 4s2.So Im just doing my work to ace my other tests.But I sware,add math is so so easy.Haha.I think.

Gotta go now.The Nanny's playing.

Gah.

=)

0 comments: