Monday, February 16, 2009

SCHOOL IS NOT COOL

MY HEADER SAYS IT ALL.

So I was sick today.It never leaves me.I suck in my accounts but I'm starting tuition this Sunday.Oh well.That means I'll have to carry my church stuff all the way to tuition in Judy's house.Oh wait.

How is that a bad thing?

So Evon didnt let me go.

And she kept looking for me in class the whole day.

'I NEED YOU BRENDA!WHERE ARE YOU?'

Haha.And I was right there lying down on the table hoping she wouldnt see.But she spotted me.And I'm doomed.

For Civics,the subject that civilised people study to be civilised even more.Haha.I am playing a part of a guy hitting on my secretary in the office and I caught my wife with her ex-boyfriend from high school.

Yeah,so guessed it.The story line was from me.At biology,it wasn't out turn to present the active transport part for plasmas membranes.I didn tread much of it.I have to.I will.Yes you know me.

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER.

Haha.My parents are secretly looking for houses.They just went out to see the showhouse.Oh well.I'd rather not be inquisitive.But curiousity kills the cat.My history presentation was interesting today.The teacher taught it was good.

Cashvin made it to live shows on television.Silently screams (I VOTED FOR HIS BAND A HUNDRED TIMES)

WHERE'S MY OREOCHEESE CAKE?

No.I cant seem to eat anyway.Probably when I get down to Singapore my hunger pangs will come back again.Good ol' grandma will be here tomorrow morning.Yay!

Although its a bit depressing to hear that one of my cousin brothers,Eddie(havent met him) died in a car accident.And I couldnt even make it to the funeral.I dont really wanna talk about it though.

Thats all for now.I have Add Math class tomorrow.

AND I SUPER LOVE ADD MATH LIKE CRAZY!

Yes,I know what your thinking.

(This girl is nuts)

Blah.Bye then.

0 comments: